.

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Free College Admissions Essays: I Look Great in Ivy! :: College Admissions Essays

I Look Great in Ivy Discovering and choosing a university that fulfills all of my necessarily was a rigorous yet exciting task. The Ivy U clear emerged as the best choice for me and I, as a great couple for the university. After visiting the campus, reading the information pamphlet, and researching the university Web site, I tell apart that Ivy offers what I hope to gain from my college experience. In return, I depart contribute to the university as a person with leadership qualities who sprouts initiative and enjoys combat-ready in school events. For many years, I deem wanted to bugger off a midwife, and the Ivy School of Nursing stands out as the agiotage institution for much(prenominal) training. The universitys close proximity to many hospitals will familiarize me with patients and hospital life, allowing me the best training possible. As an individual, I will grow in the intimate and familiar environment of the nursing school, one of Ivys smallest schools. org asm from a small high school, I was greatly impressed by my visit to the campus, where I noticed the close relationships between the professors and students, and the strong family touch modality within the nursing school. The location of Ivys nursing school within the wide campus of Ivys other schools offers myriad benefits. Firstly, I will postulate the opportunity to take classes in any of the other schools at Ivy, and this seamless schoolman integration will allow me to pursue my interests outside of nursing. In addition to academic breadth, there are a greater variety of extra-curricular activities available on the larger campus. I am excited about continuing my interests in sports and theater. I have played on my high schools varsity volleyball game game team for two years and I plan to play volleyball throughout college in Ivys womens club volleyball. I also performed in The gravid of Music in high school and the Teatron will allow me to actively participate in theate r. As president of the student council, I have always promoted school spirit, and I intend to continue my enthusiastic betrothal throughout my college career. My school places a large emphasis on attempt grades and homework, creating a serious mood throughout the school. As president, I have tried to enrich the school experience by planning events such as school lunches and interesting field trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment