.

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

The Diversity of American Culture

We live in a society where diversity is the norm. volume of different gardenings, races, and religious beliefs are inhabitants of this thawing pot we c altogether the States. Since support my cultural identity could of lead been expressed as a middle class, Islamic the Statesn male of Palestinian descent. two my parents were born in raised(a) in the Gaza Strip, and moved to America to start a family and a living. However, my parents finish to move from their m oppositeland to America did not impact their fond hold of our culture and religion.\nI was raised with the Palestinian culture and the Moslem religion. My parents sent me to an Islamic schooldays on the whole my life, where the efficacys mission was to memorize the Islamic religion and get ahead it a strong subprogram in our e precise free-and-easy lives, in and out of school. From my very Islamic upbringing to take hold of into college I had very bantam contact with anyone who was not Muslim or of Arab desc ent. Upon entry into college I was exposed to classmates who were not Muslim, withal student of different religions and ideals. As a student in an Islamic school all my life, I was surrounded by individuals who were raised being taught the identical religion and adopting the same culture.\n sexuality relations played a big role in in the Islamic school I attended all my life. I follow my religion and try to implement it in my life in my mundane actions, however my school surroundings took it too far when it came to communicating with the opposite grammatical sexuality. Students of the opposite gender were not allowed to communicate with individually other for whatever ground unless given permission by one of the faculty. Students however talked to separately other after school, which make talking to the opposite gender outside more tantalising and unnecessarily promiscuous. I recognise this idea to be a bit too thoroughgoing once I became occupied as an EMT in my neighborho od.\nI realized that as a Muslim living in America one essential communicate and interact with the other gender in hostelry to...

No comments:

Post a Comment