.

Monday, February 25, 2019

Succubus on Top CHAPTER 24

band had chided me for organism late, unless with five daughters, the Mortensens were always running late. So no atomic number 53, take by bent, re all toldy paid much attention to my tardiness. dealwise, with so much chaos, no one really noticed that he and I didnt talk much. The girls spoke more than enough for all of us, and I as well ask more or less comfort in their presence. As always, they couldnt get enough of me, crawling all oer me and tugging at my sleeve to read sure they had my undivided attention. I enjoyed it all in a bittersweet sort of way. Convinced circle and I were on the verge of a break-up, I mostly unbroken telephoneing that this would be the last time I would hang kayoed with this wonderful family.Andrea provided us with an equally distracting birthday/Thanksgiving meal. Terry and Seth had helped her, it turn forth, but I salve marveled that they had pulled it off while still managing the little ones. I said as much to Andrea.P benthood makes yo u the last multitasker, she informed me. Youll see what I mean when you have kids.I smiled rearwards politely, not bothering to tell her thered be no kids for me.Besides, Terry said with a grin, we understand youre already sort of a superwoman. Seth was telling us secure astir(predicate) whatsoalways crazy shindig you threw together at the bookshop?Uncle Seth said it was cool, added Brandy.It was a fest, I corrected, glancing at Seth in surprise. I couldnt figure verboten at all what his feelings were for me. Hed invited me over and had on the looking of it been singing my praises. zero(prenominal)e of that jibed with the fallout I expected from the Bastien incident, nor his initial immobilize reaction to it.Seth undefendable presents after dinner, the bulk of which were books and more contributions to his round the bend T-shirt collection.Wheres your present? Kendall asked me.I left it at home.We all hung out and talked after that, my apprehension mounting as I wondere d where this make uping would lead. When the troupe finally disbanded, Seth asked me if I privationed to go somewhere.I took a deep breath. It was now or never. Lets go to my place.Once back there, we stationed ourselves on my couch at a proper distance and talked more or less everything except our relationship. I told him intimately my new position and got his congratulations. He told me about some interesting fan comments hed received at the signing. When this had gone on for well thirty minutes, I couldnt take it every more.Seth, whats going on? I demanded. With us.He leaned his head back against the couch. I wondered when wed get to this. send awayt avoid it any longer, huh?Well, yeah. This is a big deal. This isnt akin a dispute over where to go for dinnerthis is us. Our future. I mean, Iyou whap. You chouse what I did.I do. He studied my ceiling for a upshot, past(prenominal) turn his amber dark-brown eyeball on me. In that moment, I almost understood why he always seemed to be staring somewhere else. When he turned his eye directly on you, it was a tight and powerful thing. They were electric. Arent I allowed to forgive you?Erno. Well, I dont get along.This conversition echoed the one Id had with Bastien earlier. He had said the same thing, and after weighing everything, Id decided it wasnt worth beingness mad at him. Was it so easy to forgive the ones you fuckd?I wont lie, Thetis, it hurt. It still does. But, in some wayswell, its only one amount out-of-door from what you normally do.A big step.He laughed. Whose side are you on? Are you trying to turn me against you?Im scarce trying to make sure you stand up for yourself.Youre always worried about that. Dont worry. Im not a complete doormat.I didnt mean that. I justI dont know. Im not very unspoilt at this dating thing.I know that. N any am I. Ive done plenty of stupid things in my noncurrent relationships. I deserve a hardly a(prenominal) karmic turnabouts. Of course, that doesnt mean I requisite this to become an ongoing thing, but one faultone mistake I can forgive. If I havent had much practice dating, youve got to be make up worse after, what, how many years of casual, uh, flings?A dole out, I replied vaguely. For some reason, I was reluctant to tell Seth my age.He picked up on that, his eye narrowing rue momentivey. And counterbalance there. Thats another thing. Almost worse than what happened. Youre doing it again.Doing what?You dont tell me things. Things about you. Its like youre terror-stricken to show me who you are. But like I said, thats what cheat is. You open yourself up. I deficiency to know you. I desire to know everything about you. Sometimes I feel like no reckon how strongly I feel about youI still dont know you at all.Im not very good at that straggle either, I said softly.Seth pulled me into an embrace, crushing me against him. There was a fierceness in that motion, an unflinching sense of possession that stirred my bl ood. Youre my world right now, Georgina, but I cant go on with thisnot if theres no honesty.His tone was t distributivelyable and loving, but I heard the warning in the midst of the lines. Id had my fuckup. The next time, I would not get such amnesty.This terrified me a little, yet I was proud of him and realized I had a lot more to retard about him too. He had every right to be laying work through and through the law. He was not a doormat. I regretted my mistakes, and while I was rapturous to be for presumptuousness this time, I didnt want Seth to thieve his life on me if I couldnt ever treat him right.My young French lover, Etienne, had never recovered. Id intimate years later that hed broken his engagement, staying forever single. Hed thrown himself into his painting, earning a teensy-weensy following. Several portraits of me as a blond Josephine still hung in snobbish European collections.Etienne had not been able to get me out of his system, and it had made a mess of him. I wanted things to work with Seth so badly. I wanted us to be together and be happy for as long as we could manage it. But if we couldnt, I didnt want him to waste his life on me as that young painter had.I love you, I murmured into Seths shoulder, astonished when the words just slipped out. And I realized then just how much I meant them. He inhaled deeply and held me nevertheless tighter, and I felt the love pouring off of him, even with no speak declaration. Im pretty sure I dont deserve you.Oh, my Thetis, you deserve a lot of things. And honestly he shifted around and studied me as much as it hurtsIm sort of glad that you, you know, had that scene with Bastien.I frowned. That chance to be with a copy of you?Well, no. Thats still kind of weird. I mean the chance to have sex and, well, enjoy it. Every time I mobilise about what you do on a regular basis He shut his eyes a moment. I just envision you being raped over and over. And I hate it. It makes me sick. Im glad you were with someone you cared abouteven if it wasnt me. You deserve to have good sex for a change.You do too, I said, overwhelmed by Seths nonstop selflessness. And you knowif you ever wanted to relegate someone and just, well, have sex for the fun of itwell, you could. You know, just to fulfill the personal rent. I wouldnt mind. I didnt think I would, at least. I uneasily recalled my slight jealousy over his correspondence with Maddie.He looked at me seriously. I dont have sex just to fulfill a need. Not if I can help it. Sex may not be a requisite dissever of love, but it is an expression of love. It should at least be with someone you care about.The answer didnt surprise me. In fact, it of a sudden reminded me of something. Hey, Ive got something for you. scorn our dire romantic status, I had nonetheless chosen twenty of the trump pictures Bastien had taken of me and had Hugh print them this week. I hadnt known until now that Id existingly be able to give them to Seth. I pr epare them in my bedroom, bound with a pink ribbon.Your birthday present. I started to hand the pictures over.Wait, he said. He opened up the messenger bag he carried his laptop around in. A moment later, he offered me several sheets of paper. I gave him the pictures. We sat in silence, separately of us studying our respective offerings.For half a second, I conception he was sharing a manuscript after all. A few lines into it, I realized it was addressed to me. It was the writing hed promised me a while back. The diminutive exposition of all the things he wished we could do.Reading it, I sort of garbled track of the world around me. What hed written was exquisite. Some of it was like poetry. A beautifully crafted ode to my beauty and my be and my personality that made my heart swell. otherwise art objects were brazenly explicit. Hot and steamy. They made ONeill and Genevieves elevator look like a kindergarten classroom. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks as I read.Wh en I finished, I looked up at him breathlessly. He was watching me, as the pictures had taken less time to peruse.I take it all back, he told me, lactateing up one of the shots. It showed me sitting crosswise in a chair, naked. My legs draped over the edge lazily, showing a nice popular opinion of my pink painted toenails. A hardbound copy of one of Seths books sat on my lap. Sex capability be a requisite part of love after all.I glanced bug out at the manifesto. Yeah. It just might be.We sat there a moment, then burst out laughing. He rubbed his eyes. Thetis, he said wearily, what are we going to do with ourselves? I dont know. Do the pictures just make things worse?No. Theyre wonderful. Thank you. Theyre a good way of having youeven if I cant have the real thing.An idea easy coalesced in my mind. The pictures just involved looking. Looking was safe. And one didnt just have to look at a two-dimensional image. Maybe by chance you can have the real thing. He gave me a quizzical look, and I hastily amended In a hands-off way. Come on.This seems dangerous, he said when I led him to the bedroom.Sun typeset was filling the room with snappishness lighting. I pointed to a chair in the corner. Sit there.I go to the opposite corner, hoping it was enough space.What are you Oh. He bit off his words, swallowing. Oh.I slid my hands slowly up over my hips and breasts, over to the top waiver of my blouse. Slowly, deliberately, I unfastened the button. Then, just as carefully, I move cut out to the next button. And the next. Then I unbound my hair, letting it fall messily over my shoulders.A striptease is all about letting go of self-consciousness. And its about pacing too, I supposed. Admittedly, doing a show in seem of Seth, whom I loved, move into a realm I felt a little unfamiliar with. Nervous energy twitched inside me, but I didnt show it on the outside. I was on the stage, and I moved through my steps with sultry confidence, watching my own hands sometime s and reservation eye contact with him at others. This was part of my gift to him. He on the face of it liked seeing my body, even if, for the moment, he watched like one frozen, eyes wide and face carefully controlled.The blouse eventually fell to the floor, followed by the skirt. Id had publicise legs earlier today but had covertly shape-shifted on thigh-highs while we walked to the bedroom. leftover only in those and a cherry-red bra and panty set made of satin, I languidly moved my body in fluid and alluring ways as I played with edges and straps.The stockings came off next, each one rolled bundle with delicate motions that let my hands luxate against my own skin. Left in almost nothing, I savored the shining satin, tracking my fingertips over the bra and pantys surfaces. At last they peeled off too, and I was left in only my skin, left fully exposed and with a surprising heat burning in my lower body. I had turned myself on as much as him.I stood there a moment, like I was taking in applause in the beginning an audience, then started to walk across the room.No, he said, voice thick and husky. His fingers dug into the chairs arms. Youd break up not get too close.I stopped, laughing softly. You dont strike me as the assaulting type, Mortensen.Yeah, well, theres a jump time for everything.So you liked?Very much. His eyes were drinking me in, ravenous and needful. That was the scoop up thing Ive ever seen.Pleased, I stretched out my muscles, holding my arms over my head a moment to begin with exhaling and letting my hands fall. As they did, I ran them down over my breasts and thighs in a careless gesture I didnt really even think about. Yet, as I did it, I saw his posture stiffen just about and that fire in his eyes flare up.A slow, dangerous smile spread over my face.What? he asked.I dont think the shows over yet.I sat back on the bed, then slid myself up so I was propped up against the pillows in full view. Watching him and his every reaction, I moved my hands up to my breasts, feeling them. But these were not the touches that came with a stupid undressing. These were caresses of a different sort. A more urgent sort.I want to see you in the throes of orgasm, Seth had written in his missive. I want to see your whole body squirm, your lips open as you drink in your own pleasure. Only yours, no one elses. Just you, completely given up to ecstasy.I stroked my breasts, cupping them, feeling their softness and curving shape. My fingers moved and stroked my nipples, teasing them further, moving in lazy circles. I ran my thumbs over them, reveling in their sensitivity. When my breasts were finally taut and aching, I let my hands travel down over my smooth and flat stomach, examining and lingering on every part until I reached my thighs. Parting them ever so slightly, I slipped two fingers between the waiting lips so I could stroke that throbbing knot of nerves, let looseing without even realizing it. Something about Seth watch ing aroused me more than Id expected. I was come down with wetness, aching and scorching.I slid my fingers over and over that burning, swelling spot, stoking the rapidly ontogeny need. Arching my body, hearing the soft cries escaping from me, all I could think about was Seths eyes on me. Doing this for him, was in many ways, more genuine than actual sex with Bastien-turned-Seth had been. This was as intimate as he and I could ever be. It wasnt exactly the same as the honest communication we kept talk of the town about, but in a way, I was opening myself to him after all. Exposing myself without inhibition.I kept expecting the succubus energy-need to pick up on this scam, but either the distance or the fact that I was doing this to myself continued to trick it. Wed represent a loophole after all.As my fingers continued to rub between my lips, convey me closer and closer to that crest, I moved my other hand down and thrust a couple of fingers inside of me. This elicited a moan of yearning, and I opened my thighs further, letting Seth get a full view. Faster and harder both sets of fingers worked, touching everything, building and building up that palatable pleasure until I felt like I couldnt take it anymore. Like I was going to burst.And then, I did.Sparks and lightning shot through my body, radiating from my center outward until every part of me tingled with life. I cried out again, loudly, my body writhing against the sheets as spasms racked my muscles. What had started as an ostentatious show had become something more. Doing this for Seth with Seth had reawakened something sleeping inside of me. I had lost control my own body had taken over.When I finally calmed down, I lay back against the covers, my breathe shallow as I recovered myself. I could feel suds all over me. And with that physical response, an emotional and almost spiritual one radiated through me as well. Like the experience had somehow lit a flame within me. One that hadnt died with the orgasm. One that had nearly gone heatless once long ago but now shone fiercely.A moment later, I heard Seth stand up. Gingerly, he moved to my side, just barely sitting on the bed. We stared at each other, neither of us speaking, our eyes conveying all we needed to each other. He reached out a hand, like he might stroke my cheek, then pulled back.Im afraid to touch you, he whispered.Yeah. It mightmight be wise to hold back on that for a little longer. Just in trip it kicks in.I take back what I said earlier about the stripping. This was the best thing Ive ever seen. He crooked me a smile. No, youre the best thing Ive ever seen. Everything about you.I smiled back. We might have found a workaround.For you maybe. As it is, Im, uh, feeling a littleuncomfortable right now. Im glad you were able to get a release, at least.I suddenly sat up, energized. Well, why cant you?His smile dropped. What? Like in the bathroom?No. Right here.Youre joking.No. I could feel my lips turning into a harmful smirk. Fair is fair. Quid pro quo. I did it for you, now its your turn.Ino. No. I cant do that.Sure you can. Theres nothing to it.Yeah, butNo buts. Youre the one going on about openness and sharing. Whoa. Thats not even the same.It is. I rolled over so that I was not quite in a pouncing position, but pretty close. I gave him a smoldering look. How do you think I was able to do all that? I thought about you. I thought about you being over me while I spread my body for you. I opened up to you. I let you see everything. I wanted you to have that part of me. Nothing held back. And now I want to see the same. I leaned close, startle to tug his shirt off. I want to see you come. I want to see you give in to that desire. I want to see your face when you touch yourself and think about me.And they say Im good with words. He closed his eyes for a moment. I cant believe you can have this effect on me.I pulled his Spam shirt over his head. Im waiting.Seth stared at me, then carefu lly and hesitantly began taking off his pants. He tossed them on the floor and moved on to his adorable flannel boxers. He paused there, clearly nervous, and then removed them in a quick motion before he could turn back. I looked him over admiringly, seeing him naked for the first time. As my gaze lingered between his legs, I had to work to keep a straight face. Bastien hadnt done him justice.This is going to be hard, he observed.It already looks hard to me.Stop making jokes.Sorry. Just relax, thats the key. I sat back away from him, putting some distance between us once again. send packing the self-consciousness. Just give in to how you feel.He nodded and took a deep breath. Thanks, coach. Can you move over to your side yeah. There. And then, the handyes, put it right there. Perfect. He shook his head, an almost comic look of misery and eagerness on his face as his hand slowly moved down. I need a good view of you to pull this off, I think, so I can keep my eyes off me. If I pay too much attention to what Im doing, the absurdity will hit. Well then, I said, acquire comfortable. Dont look down.

No comments:

Post a Comment